Friday, July 1, 2011

Michelle & Danny's Oceanside Engagement Session

I loved this couple from the first time I met them for our initial consultation together.  In that half hour we spent together I could tell that they had a special connection.  And they were just all sorts of fun to talk to.  They are the type of couple you'd want to hang out with.  When Michelle sent in their engagement questionnaire, she mentioned that she and Danny like to go to concerts and other shows and are fans of The Shout House.  In my head while reading through that questionnaire I kept saying "hey, me too!" again and again.  So I was stoked for their engagement session, and a chance to get to know them both a little better.

Not being from San Diego, Micelle and Danny were open to any location for their engagement photos as long as it included the beach.  The beach is always gorgeous, but I felt that they also needed to have a dose of color and fun because they are such a vibrant, fun couple.  I suggested the Oceanside Pier area because not only do you have a great beach setting, but also because it is one of the more colorful beach areas in San Diego.  I had a great time with them.  They weren't afraid to walk a bit further into the water than most couples were for the sake of my... vision?  They humored me, and were great sports about a few (not so small) splashes.  Here are some of my favorites...























I'm so excited for their wedding, which is coming up in just a few months.  I can't wait to work with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment