Monday, May 23, 2011

Inspired Wedding Promo Shoot @ Vin de Syrah

You probably already know this, but recently I was given the opportunity to host a wedding showcase at Vin de Syrah.  The event (Inspired Wedding Showcase) hasn't happened yet, but so far the planning and organizing is coming along amazingly!  There are some really awesome vendors participating, and I really hope you will all come out and see what they have to show off for all of you engaged folks (and wedding fans) out there!

Anyway, I thought it might be helpful... and fun... (this is something I've secretly wanted to do for a long time and I finally got my excuse!) to head over to Vin de Syrah and do some promotional shooting for the event.  I had the pleasure of working with the talanted Louanne Tamagni for hair and make-up and a new friend and awesome model- Greta!  Here are some I liked...



If you've never been to Vin de Syrah, I highly suggest you stop by.  It's simply amazing.  It's an Alice In Wonderland underground garden party themed space.  Their designers are amazing, and so are the drinks.  They have some very yummy sangria!

Also, keep a look out for updates on the Inspired Wedding Showcase @ Vin de Syrah, happening on July 24!

*************************************************************

Inspired Wedding Showcase

Louanne Tamagni (hair, make-up)

Sparrow Bridal (wardrobe)

Vin de Syrah

No comments:

Post a Comment