Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Michelle & Sam's San Clemente Engagement Session

I got to take a short road-trip up to San Clemente for Michelle and Sam's engagement session recently... and let me tell you, Orange County's beaches are just... prettier than San Diego's beaches.  Sorry.  They are clean... and... sparkly.

I was under the impression that Michelle's daughter would be joining us for their photos, so I searched for a beach in San Clemente that had a playground as well.  I found one!  Imagine my surprise when Michelle and Sam pulled up without the little kiddo!  I told them that they'd have to make up for it by playing on the slides and swings themselves.  They were all for it, which was awesome!

Linda Lane Beach/Park is a really gorgeous spot.  The San Clemente Pier can be seen off in the distance, and it's a quiet beach with lots of lovely grassy areas... and some really sweet benches throughout the park!  It was a great place to shoot.  Here are some favorites...



Michelle & Sam's Wedding will be in September... and I'm sure it will be plenty of fun as well!  Thanks for a great time, you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment