Saturday, June 4, 2011

Elizabeth & Robert's Wedding @ Newland House

I guess I've been spending a bit more time in Orange County these days... not complaining, though.  It's always a bit refreshing for me to be able to explore and work at venues new to me.  It's a fun little challenge that I look forward to every so often.

You may remember Elizabeth and Robert's fun engagement photos from a few months ago... I was excited to be able to work with them again on their wedding day.  These two are seriously awesome.  They are both so easy-going, which makes working with them a total breeze and very fun.  They were married Memorial Day weekend at the Newland Museum in Huntington Beach.  The ceremony and reception were both very sweet, and there were lots of cute personalizations throughout.



**********************

For more please visit the facebook gallery

Newland House Museum, Huntington Beach, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment