Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Blog Home






Welcome to the new blog home of Iliana Morton Photography!

My husband and his coworkers used to make fun of me for using wordpress. They are software engineers and they consistently make fun of my lack of how computer and internet things function.  I don't quite get what was wrong with wordpress, but they kept telling me to stop using it.  So here I am on Blogger... not sure if this is better. We'll see what happens when I say "Surprise! I moved to Blogger!"  It will either be a thumbs up or a face-palm...

MOVING ON.

I know that the images in my past posts are all stretched out and messed up.  I'm a little sad about it.  I imported my old ugly blog to this sparkley new pretty blog.. and in the process my image formatting was lost since I had formated everything to fit the old one.  So far the only way I can see to fix this is to go blog post by blog post and resize each image to fit.  That seems like way too much work for the time being, so you'll just have to deal with it.  If you're smarter than I am and have a solution to this problem, please please tell me how!

Basicaly, old blog posts are icky to look at currntly.  Sorry.  It'll get better, I promise.

In summation, if you follow my blog at all, please update your bookmarks and what-have-yous!  Looking forward to new things (and probably more face-palms from my husband) for the coming year!

1 comment: